Cardas Research & Consulting Sdn. Bhd. & Cardas Research & Consulting Pte. Ltd. Privacy Notice
Purpose of Notice
This notice is issued in pursuant to the requirement under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) to all individuals who have registered with us through our website portal/ we engaged directly or indirectly in our research and mystery shopping exercise and activities.
For the purpose of this notice:
- “Us”, “our”, “Cardas Research”, “The Company” and/or “we” means Cardas Research and Consulting Sdn. Bhd. and/or company, organization or entity forming part of Cardas Research and Consulting Sdn. Bhd.
- “PDPA” means Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- “Personal Data” means any personal information relating to you that you have provided to or make available to Cardas Research and Consulting Sdn. Bhd..
Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data will be process by us or by other department, unit, project and parties within Cardas Research and Consulting Sdn. Bhd. Personal data will include(but not limited to) your name, national registration identity card number, passport number, driving license, nationality, race, birth date, age, gender, address, telephone number, e-mail address, ethnicity, occupation and any other information relating directly or indirectly to you or which may use to identify you.
We may process your personal data for any purpose relating directly or indirectly to our engagement and to achieve any other purpose which, in our estimation, is necessary and/or reasonable. The purposes include:
- to assess, process and verify your identity and application(s)/ request(s);
- to communicate with you;
- to notify you of on-going marketing surveys;
- to engage and administer your participation in our service;
- to process your payments;
- to respond to your enquiries;
- to conduct market surveys and trend analysis; and
- for other legitimate business activities and purpose in relation with Cardas Research and Consulting Sdn. Bhd.
We may obtain your personal data from the following sources:
- From you either through your registration in our website portal/ face to face interview, service engagements or employment
- From any publicly available source; and
- From any third parties
Disclosure of Personal Data
The personal data held by us shall be kept confidential. However, your data may be disclosed to the following parties:
- A party to whom disclosure is provided under law or required by authority;
- A department, unit, project or a company related to us; and
- Auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or advisors appointed by The Company.
In principle, Cardas Research and Consulting Sdn. Bhd. will not process personal data without prior written consent; except for the Purposes and where it is required or permitted under Malaysia law.
You have the rights to limit our processing of your personal data or “opt-out” of having your personal data used for the purposes. To exercise this, please contact us using the contact information provided in this document. Note that your exercise of the aforesaid right may effects on our engagement to you and we are not liable to any loss, damages, or any other liability resulting directly or indirectly from such effects.
Access of Personal Data
Under the PDPA, you have the right to access your personal data to ensure that the personal data we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date or make a request to remove from all form of communications by The Company. If you wish to exercise such rights and request access to your personal data, please contact us at:
Cardas Research and Consulting Sdn Bhd
A-15-10, Menara A, Prima Avenue
Jalan PJU 1/39, Dataran Prima
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Contact Number: 03-78010688 ext. 310
Cardas Research & Consulting Pte Ltd
7 Temasek Boulevard #04-01Suntec
Tower One Singapore 038987
Satrio Tower Lantai 26 Unit C & D, Jl.
Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. C4, Kuningan Timur,
Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12950, Indonesia